National President’s Scholarship in honor of 2017-2018 National President, Dr. Sonja Ogletree Satani
The Stephen Bufton Memorial Educational Fund of
The American Business Women's Association
- Field of Study: Open
- Amount of Scholarship: $10,000
- The Scholarship check is payable to the educational institution and the scholarship recipient
- Funds are to be used for tuition, books, and fees only. Any unused funds shall be returned to SBMEF.
- ABWA members and Non-Members may apply
Candidate Eligibility Requirements
- Female, U.S. Citizen
- G.P.A at least a 3.0 on a scale of 4.0
- Will you be at least a college freshman in August 2019?
- Field of Study open
Your application will be completed online and will include the following:
- Complete application online by May 15, 2019
- Provide a short biography including career objectives, educational goals, & community activities.
- Applicant must send official transcript to: SBMEF 9820 Metcalf Ave Suite 110 Overland Park, KS 66212
- Applicant must upload 3 professional letters of reference.
Stephen Bufton Memorial Educational Fund
American Business Women's Association
9820 Metcalf Ave, Ste 110
Overland Park KS 66212