Portland Community College/Portland Rose Chapter Scholarship
The Stephen Bufton Memorial Educational Fund of
The American Business Women's Association
- Field of Study: Must be enrolled in Portland Community College Landscaping Technology program
- Amount of Scholarship: $2,000
- The Scholarship check is payable to the educational institution and the scholarship recipient
- Funds are to be used for tuition, books, and fees only. Any unused funds shall be returned to SBMEF.
- ABWA members and Non-Members may apply
Candidate Eligibility Requirements
- Are you a female, U.S. citizen?
- Do you maintain at least a 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale?
- will you be in your 1st or 2nd year of college in August 2022?
- Will you be attending Portland Community College, Portland, Oregon in August 2022?
- Will you be enrolled in the Portland Community College Landscaping Technology Program in August 2022?
Your application will be completed online and will include the following:
- Complete application online
- Provide a short biography including career objectives, educational goals, & community activities.
- Applicant must send official transcript to: SBMEF PO Box 4757 Overland Park KS 66204-0757
- Applicant must upload 3 professional letters of reference.
Stephen Bufton Memorial Educational Fund
American Business Women's Association
PO Box 4757
Overland Park KS 66204-0757