National President Scholarship in Honor of 2018-2019 President, Felicia Johnson
The Stephen Bufton Memorial Educational Fund of
The American Business Women's Association
- Field of Study: STEM
- Amount of Scholarship: $10,000
- The Scholarship check is payable to the educational institution and the scholarship recipient
- Funds are to be used for tuition, books, and fees only. Any unused funds shall be returned to SBMEF.
- ABWA members and Non-Members may apply
Candidate Eligibility Requirements
- Are you a Female, U.S. Citizen?
- Do you maintain at least a 3.0 G.P.A on a 4.0 scale?
- Will you have completed at least 30 hours of college coursework by August 2020?
- Will your course of study be in the STEM field?
- Will you be attending Tennessee State University in August 2020?
Your application will be completed online and will include the following:
- Complete application online by May 15, 2020.
- Provide a short biography including career objectives, educational goals, & community activities.
- Applicant must send official transcript to: SBMEF 9820 Metcalf Ave Suite 110 Overland Park, KS 66212
- Applicant must upload 3 professional letters of reference.
Stephen Bufton Memorial Educational Fund
American Business Women's Association
9820 Metcalf Ave, Ste 110
Overland Park KS 66212